Wednesday 24 September 2008

~Life in UK~July 2008 1

First kebab in UK, GBP2.50
Stonehenge 05072008, tengok batu... nothing special
The original look of Stonehenge
Swan @ Salisbury town
Salisbury Cathedral, with Mei Cheng, one of the first FDM groupmate.

My room become more vitality with this plant

Northfolk park, Tom & me

Harvestival at FarGate, Sheffield

Blackcurrent plant

My blackcurrent plant, won from the harvestival

Pizza dinner with CIMA seniors, Flat 44, heard that got those thing in this unit, dunno real or not


BBQ chicken wings in Flat 50, Charlotte Court, yummy yummy


On the way going to Norfolk Park




Jump again, alamak...
Playground in Norfolk Park, Vincent & me
Can't open my eyes
The way going back from Norfolk Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home